2011年1月8日星期六

Week 3 Progress Report

It has been two weeks I didn't meet with my group members as we having the third week holiday. Some more, I have back to my hometown. Finally our first meeting is hold on today. We appoint on 1pm to meet in McDonald which opposite to KBU for discuss our project. In this discussion, we are going to solve the problems we meet in the research progress and we have to decide which are the artists that we will going to  interview between kenji chai and snozzle(or interview both if we got extra time).After this, I assign the different jobs to each of our group member to work on so that the project progress can be catch up on schedule. I will in charge of all the visual in the website including: graffiti visual, website background, button & etc~.After the discussion, I am starting to sketch out the website layout and the graffiti visual. At the same time, I also list out the icon and button amount and the concept about what kind of style to make it looks more attractive. I also discuss the interview questions with john as a preparation before interview with those artists.

mindmapping for Graffiti Malaysia
mindmapping for target audience
Sketching of Graffiti visual(Testing)
Website layout(Testing)

没有评论:

发表评论